GENERAL SHIPPING TERMS
All items will be securely packaged and shipped via traceable and insured UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS or select Freight Carriers. All tracking information is forwarded to the email address provided when you placed your order. We require a recipient or company name, address and phone number for all shipments. Shipping and handling times may vary based on the packing requirements, so please allow up to 5 business days for handling.
Same Day Shipping Policy
- For same day/tool down shipping you must contact us via phone at 505-345-8732 before 11:00am Mountain Standard Time and we will do our best to meet your shipping request.
- Additional Fee for Same Day Shipping: The expedite fee will be equal to 10% of the subtotal on the sales order.
- Same day shipping may not be available for freight items or if UES is experiencing a large volume of outgoing orders.
- Same day shipping is NOT available for international sales due to export requirements.
Boxed Shipment Detaills
- A contact name, current phone number, and company name are required for all shipments.
- International Shipments: Carrier rates are calculated by package dimensions and shipping location. Buyer is responsible for duties, taxes (VAT), or other import fees.
- We cannot ship items to Post Office Boxes (PO Box).
- You are welcome to charge shipments to your account; please provide us with your preferred carriers shipping account number and shipping method.
Freight Shipment Details
- Freight shipments are commercial Dock to Dock deliveries; residential addresses are curbside service only, buyer is responsible for moving the product from the truck lift gate to their home.
- Additional Fee for Residential/Home Delivery: $120.00 ($75.00 for lift gate service and $45.00 for non commercial addresses)
- Additional Fee for Custom Crate/Pallet/Barrier Bagging: Packing rates may be added to both domestic and international shipments, please contact for current rates.
You are welcome to arrange your own collect freight transportation please contact us via email: email@example.com or 1-505-345-8732
- For freight items offering free US Domestic shipping (residential delivery excluded), UES reserves the right to ship using economical method including ocean shipping service for international purchases.
International Freight items will be charged for their products at the time the order is placed. UES will then get the best quote for international freight and send the quote to the customer in a timely manner.
These products are subject to export restrictions under U.S. law. The Bureaus of U.S. Census and the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) regulate exports through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). We DO NOT any sell items to any locations in Country Group E. Please be aware that we may require up to 30 Days to determine the products export classifications [Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)] and in the unlikely event that an export license is required, we would need an additional 30-90 Days for licensing.
In order to comply with export control laws established by the US Department of Commerce and the US Department of State, we require a written statement defining the ultimate End User, the End Use of each product to be exported and the buyers agreement to comply with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). You will be contacted via email with the appropriate documents that will need to be returned to us in order to complete your order, please be advised that we cannot complete your order if you do not provide all of the data requirements.
International Orders are subject to DUTIES, TAXES or other Import Fees; the bidder/buyer[s] is solely responsible for these fees, documents and transportation if held at a customs office in the destination country. In the event that you have questions about international shipping logistics please contact us before purchase.
- We accept: PayPal, All Major Credit Cards, and Bank Wire Transfers in USD (There is a $25 wire transfer fee).
- The current local Sales Tax will be added to all purchases based in NEW MEXICO.